ETSY SHOP

The pictures seen below are just a few of the ones I have for sale in my etsy shop. Enjoy!

Moe the Peacock 2

Moe the Peacock 2
The new image of Moe in b/w

Pots

Pots
New image from my Etsy Shop, from the Farmer's Market in Dallas, TX

Sun in the Sun

Sun in the Sun
Pic from the Dallas Farmer's Market

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And it only cost me $380...

Went back to the doctor today. He gave me more advair, a stronger antibiotic for my second sinus infection, and a rescue inhaler like people who have asthma use. I honestly feel so blessed to not have asthma. Just dealing with this wheezing thing for a month now has been such a pain. I have no idea what it must be like to need to keep an inhaler around all the time or be prepared for a sudden asthma attack, but I'm thankful that it normally isn't a problem for me. I'm very hopeful that this third doctor visit will get everything fixed, it's depressing to cough incessantly every time I workout, walk in the wind, or try to take a deep breath to sing. Plus I sound weird with a stuffy nose.

First math test tomorrow, YIKES! But, I got a call from the rec about a job I applied for two months ago, and they want to interview me! WHOOP! I'm gonna BTHO MY INTERVIEW ON MONDAY!!! Yeah bein' the Graphic Design Assistant!

Thanks, and gig 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment