ETSY SHOP

The pictures seen below are just a few of the ones I have for sale in my etsy shop. Enjoy!

Moe the Peacock 2

Moe the Peacock 2
The new image of Moe in b/w

Pots

Pots
New image from my Etsy Shop, from the Farmer's Market in Dallas, TX

Sun in the Sun

Sun in the Sun
Pic from the Dallas Farmer's Market

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ouch.

Okay, this is definitely a sinus infection again. Doctor tomorrow, visit number 3 since all this junk started a month ago! Thank goodness too, because the left side of my face under my eye is really sore. mucho sore. for real. Plus my snot is...well...green. Sorry not to spare any details, but I'm the one dealing with it...

There's a housing fair tomorrow. I don't know anyone living on campus next year, and since my parents have forbidden me from moving off campus (which I'm really pissed about)....I guess I'm not going. No point in scoping out awesome apartments for no reason! GRR.

Math is going to run me into the ground if whatever infection I have doesn't first. Whoopee.....

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment