ETSY SHOP

The pictures seen below are just a few of the ones I have for sale in my etsy shop. Enjoy!

Moe the Peacock 2

Moe the Peacock 2
The new image of Moe in b/w

Pots

Pots
New image from my Etsy Shop, from the Farmer's Market in Dallas, TX

Sun in the Sun

Sun in the Sun
Pic from the Dallas Farmer's Market

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Waiting...

Well, the weekend was loads of fun! I went home to Dallas, and got to see the Mavs beat The Heat Saturday night from the suite my dad's office owns.

Listed a couple of new pics yesterday on Etsy, and also applied to be a seller on istock. Someone in Etsy chat recommended it to me since the photography business is super tough on Etsy. (how's about no sales yet? haha) I completed the application, so I've got my fingers crossed that it will work out. A little side income would be nice. :)

I also had my job interview yesterday for the Graphic Design position at the rec. I loved the job details my interviewers gave me, and I believe that I'm perfectly qualified to get the position! (Plus it sounds like fun!) AND I could hold it through the summer! My only problem would be finding a place to live for a couple of months, but I'm sure I could sublease an apartment or dig something else up if it works out. We'll see!
Oh...and it's cold and rainy today. Really cold. Really rainy. Apparently we have a chance of snow tonight....*tear* it was in the 70s Sunday..... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment