ETSY SHOP

The pictures seen below are just a few of the ones I have for sale in my etsy shop. Enjoy!

Moe the Peacock 2

Moe the Peacock 2
The new image of Moe in b/w

Pots

Pots
New image from my Etsy Shop, from the Farmer's Market in Dallas, TX

Sun in the Sun

Sun in the Sun
Pic from the Dallas Farmer's Market

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh....Thursday...

First math test today! I felt like I knew how to work just about everything, so that's a good sign....

The weather was so nice! I went for a bike ride and had to use my inhaler, but it was so worth it. It's a little sad that I was excited about mid 60's, and I live in Texas where it's hotter than hell in summer. I love the heat though. no lie.

Going home tomorrow after my first poli sci test and choir, WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment